It’s easy to apply to Saint Louis University’s online programs through the School for Professional Studies. Eight-week sessions for our undergraduate and certificate programs start six times a year. Graduate programs start twice a year in the spring and fall.
If you will be pursuing an undergraduate degree or certificate, start by filling out the application below. If you are interested in our online master’s programs, please use SLU’s graduate application.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Applicants to the School of Professional Studies must:
- Be 22 years or older (exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis)
- Have had at least three years of work experience or the equivalent
- Have a high school diploma or composite GED score of at least 2250
- Successfully complete an admission meeting with an admissions counselor. This can be done over the phone or on campus.
- Have a minimum transfer cumulative GPA of 2.5 (unless qualified for conditional admittance)
If you do not meet one of the admission requirements, you may still be eligible for admission under a probationary status. Ask your admissions counselor to learn more.