Kelli M. Fuller, D.N.P., RN, ANP-BC
School of Nursing
Adult Health Nursing, Complex Nursing Care, Synthesis of Nursing Concepts
- A.D.N., Lincoln Land Community College Jewish Hospital College of Nursing and Allied Health
- B.S.N., Jewish Hospital College of Nursing and Allied Health
- M.S.N., Jewish Hospital College of Nursing and Allied Health
- D.N.P., University of Colorado - Denver
Dr. Fuller is interested in looking at cancer detection and prevention in primary care. She also has experience in developing alternative teaching strategies.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Saint Louis Nurses in Advanced Practice (SNAP)
- American College of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP)
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF)
Community Work and Service
In her spare time she volunteers as a nurse practitioner at Casa de Salud.