You can accept or decline your financial aid awards by logging into MySLU and navigating to Banner Self-Service. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial
- Log into the MySLU portal using your SLUNet ID and password.
Click on the “Student” tab at the top.
Select “Financial Aid Awards” from the student financial services section.
Select the appropriate aid year from the drop-down menu, and click “Submit.”
- If this is your first time logging in to MySLU, you’ll have to change your password.
Follow these instructions before you attempt to log in.
- Trouble logging in? ITS is available to help at 314-977-4000 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Central time), Monday through Friday. Please have your Banner ID number ready when
Review each tab to learn important information about your financial aid award. Make
sure to scroll all the way through and check that you have read and accepted the terms
Click the “Accept Award Offer” tab to accept or decline your award. You have several
- Note: Summer awards are considered part of the previous aid year (i.e. Summer 2017
is part of the 2016-2017 aid year)
If you accept a student loan as part of your financial aid award and are a new student
borrower, you will also need to to complete a Master Promissory Note.
- To accept the full amount for all awards, click “Accept Full Amount All Awards.”
- To accept a partial amount of an award, select that choice in the award decision dropdown
box, type in the amount you wish to accept and click “Submit Decision.”
- To decline an award, select that choice in the award decision dropdown box and click