Saint Louis University is committed to being a caring community. That goal is represented by the name of a new initiative, Cura, which is Latin for "care." It holds us all to the highest ethical and professional standards.
Each of us has a responsibility to foster a culture of understanding, respect and appreciation for the people with whom we work and interact, and to inspire a collaborative and collegial working, learning and social environment.
In order to protect the health and well-being of our workplace and community, we commit to the following Cura standards:
- Treating each other with dignity, compassion and respect
- Treating all colleagues as equally important team members, regardless of job, role or title
- Appreciating and understanding the culture, humanity and differences of others
- Building trust through open, honest communication, reliability and integrity
Learn... Share... Grow... Get Support
The Cura program is a response to the SLU community's stated desire to build and sustain a positive workplace culture.
Visit the About Cura page to:
- Learn more about Cura
- Share and see examples of the Cura Standards in action
- Grow and develop skills to support a collegial workplace
- Get support to resolve issues of trust, respect or civility
Please reach out if you need immediate assistance:
- Phone: 314-977-CURA (2872)
- Email: email@example.com
- Request for Assistance Form
- Contact your HR Consultant directly
For Madrid Campus:
- Call the employee hotline at 900-99-0011 and then enter 877-525-5669 when asked for the hotline number
- Contact the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org