SLU Community Engagement Inventory
Data based on information submitted by members of the SLU community, summer 2015.
Judicial Process Externship Clinic
Description: Students in the judicial process externship clinic are placed with judges in state and federal trial and appellate courts where they work as part-time law clerks, performing legal research, drafting legal memoranda and opinions, as well as observing trials and other court proceedings.
- Missouri Court of Appeals, E.D. of MO
- Missouri Supreme Court
- St. Louis City Circuit Court
- St. Louis County Circuit Court
- United States District Court, S.D. of Illinois
- Unites States District Court, E.D. MO
Primary SLU Contact: Amany Ragab Hacking, firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Legal Services, Other