SLU Community Engagement Inventory
Data based on information submitted by members of the SLU community, summer 2015.
SLU Cancer Center and SLU Center for Cancer Prevention, Research and Outreach - Community Outreach Program
Description: The SLU Cancer Center and SLU Center for Cancer Prevention, Research and Outreach (CCPRO) works within the community to coordinate and provide cancer education and screening services at various community events (faith-based, community organizations and businesses). These services are provided as a team effort with key internal and external partners. In providing these services in the community, CCPRO has developed strong relationships with several community organizations and leaders.
- 100 Black Men of Metropolitan St. Louis
- American Heart Association (Minority Council) - Greater Grace Church
- American Red Cross Charles Drew Program - at the Omega Center
- Better Family Life
- Shalom City of Peace Church
- The Breakfast Club
- The Empowerment Network
- Trinity Mount Carmel Church
- United Black Drag Racers Association - Gateway Motorsports
Primary SLU Contact: Dell Yates, email@example.com
Collaborator(s): Scott Fosko MD, Ricardo Wray PhD, Kathleen Klebert RN, Dr. Suzanne Mahon, Nosayaba Osazuwa-Peters, BDS, MPH, CHES, Keri Jupka
Categories: Health, Multicultural Efforts, Other